Junior ServiceNow Consultant
We are looking for an experienced Junior ServiceNow Consultant who will be responsible for successful implementation and customization of ServiceNow platform for prestigious enterprise customers.
The Junior ServiceNow Consultant will be responsible for successfully implementing and customizing the ServiceNow platform for prestigious enterprise customers.
What you will do:
• Participate in the implementation of solutions based on the ServiceNow platform for enterprise customers.
• Be involved in various project roles. Analyze customer requirements, develop technical solutions and participate in post-implementation support.
• Substantial part of responsibilities includes technical activities such as coding, customizing, and tuning the ServiceNow platform and integrating with external systems.
• Communicate with the customers.
• Enable our customers to implement the best solutions.
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
• Experience with web development (HTML, CSS).
• Motivation to become an IT consultant.
• Strong communication skills including advanced English.
• Motivation for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills.
What Else We Offer:
• Interesting job for the Elite ServiceNow Partner and Leading Partner in the CEE region.
• Intensive onboarding program for ServiceNow, ITIL and agile methodology including certifications.
• Personal growth in consulting skills.
• Individual approach (flexible working hours, home office, etc.).
• Comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits.
• Friendly working atmosphere with a team being passionate about ServiceNow.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.